Public Financial Management
Abacus understands that effective Public Finance Management (PFM) systems maximize financial efficiency, and improve transparency and accountability that contribute to long-term economic success.
Abacus’s services on PFM evolved after greater demands for accountability and transparency in the changing economic environment. PFM involves the establishment of structures, mechanisms and rules that govern management of public finances keeping in view the best practices and technological advancements in the business world.
Abacus is well qualified to provide support to government agencies in achieving their economic goals. Our services include:
- Budget preparation and execution
- Revenue and Treasury Management
- Public expenditure reviews
- Fixed asset management
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Legal and institutional frameworks
- Training and capacity development