Type of Academies
Companies around the world are becoming increasingly aware that SAP solutions streamline processes, reduce costs and increase overall efficiency. SAP software installation is considered a business-critical activity. The complexities and the innumerable capabilities of the SAP Solution create the need for trained people to maximize potential and use SAP Solutions effectively.
Certified Consultants from AbacusConsulting SAP Academy are equipped with the knowledge & expertise in SAP business solutions to meet the overwhelming demand for certified SAP professionals in the market. Precisely why Abacus SAP Academy offers comprehensive, hands-on classes for SAP Partners, independent customers, student and anyone who seeks intensive training in SAP products
Since 2005 AbacusConsulting has been providing quality SAP Education. We are proud to have produced some of the best known names in SAP consulting both locally and internationally. Our Academy results have consistently shown high passing percentages attributable to our expert trainers and our team of strong Education Managers in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
In Addition our portfolio boosts some of the most challenging SAP implementations. Which has helped us build a team of truly seasoned SAP consultants capable to deliver high quality trainings and correlate SAP Knowledge with real life learning's.
With Abacus you have the flexibility to choose from various learning options:
- Option 1: SAP eAcademy SAP eAcademy is the newest and most innovative education program rolled out by SAP throughout the region. SAP eAcademy adopts the learner-centric approach to training. AbacusConsulting is proud to be the pioneers to introduce SAP eAcademy in Pakistan. We are currently offering SAP eAcademy in Karachi and Lahore.
SAP’s eAcademy offers an efficient way to transfer knowledge designed specifically to deliver information wherever and whenever it’s needed. Each course provides interactive snapshots of business processes along with simulations, exercises, pre/post evaluations. What’s more, you can seek assistance through dedicated online support available to students via Web-based chat, VoiceOver IP, NetMeetings, as well as global learner discussion boards. Participants directly access SAP Training Material from our premises. The 200-hour course can be completed by assessment over a period of three months or five months.
Key Highlights of the eAcademy
- Teaching medium: Training Terminals (Desktops)
- Course content : designed specifically for consultants; focused on business process and solution areas. Covers ILT content
- Flexible format: allows students to proceed at their own pace and repeat lessons as needed while providing interactive snapshots and simulated exercises.
- Live access: to the SAP training system helps learners practice exercises and demos in real time.
- On-line support available: through Web-based chat, Net meeting, and expert instructor help support available at scheduled times.
- SAP eAcademy Includes : e-Learning courses, Help desk support, Access to training systems, Student handbooks
- Key Benefits: Cost Effective and flexible
- Option 2: SAP Instructor Led Training ILT is designed especially for all those interested candidates who want to finish the track in 21-25 working days. The course will be exactly the same as international standards followed by a certification exam.
Key Highlights ILT
- Taught by: Experienced SAP Trainers in a classroom environment
- Duration:21 to 25 Working days (9am-5pm)
- Curriculum: As Internationally prescribed by SAP
- Training System: Live SAP Training Server each student has their own workstation
- Training Material: Standard SAP Manuals provided as Hard Copies
- Outcome: On Successful Completion Students get an Academy Certificate from Abacus Consulting and are eligible to apply for SAP Certification Exam
- Key Benefits: Quick, Students can learn directly from the experience of Abacus SAP Consultants
- Option 3:SAP Customized/Corporate Training:
This track is for existing clients and consultants who like to excel in their respective SAP domain(s). These are all professional and Master level courses. We can also customize existing courses to meet your specific training needs. Once we customize a course for you, your team can attend the training at our training facility – or if you have the required training infrastructure, we can conduct the training at your site.
Course details would be custom provided based on training requirements.
For Further details fees please download Abacus SAP Education Services Brochure here